Apart from the obvious… the gorgeous weather, the magnificent Atlantic ocean, famous shopping on Worth Avenue, charity events, the year round sports activates …swimming, surfing, diving, tennis, golf, and of course, Florida’s tax benefits. Palm Beach offers an interesting and fun lifestyle for everyone from children to seniors. What’s happening in Palm Beach?
1. Join the Breakers; or just take a visit… it is truly a jewel of a hotel and is absolutely magnificent!
2. Visit Bethesda by the Sea; a historical church full of art and history… enjoy their chamber music concerts and their unbelievable organ.
3. The Society of the Four Arts; truly a testament to Palm Beach with it’s many programs, lectures, art, movies.
4. The Kravis Center; features Broadway shows, theatre, concerts, comedy, and the Palm Beach Pops; there is truly a show for everyone all year long!
5. The Preservation Society; features lectures, movies, and this group truly preserves the history and beauty of Palm Beach.
7. Join the Palm Beach Civic Association; meet your neighbor’s, keep involved with current events in town, attend fabulous luncheons with the Directors.
8. Visit the Flagler Museum; Henry Flagler built the museum in 1902 for his wife’s (Mary Lily) wedding gift , and designed by architects John Carrère and Thomas Hastings and is truly the glory and a testament to the one and only Town of Palm Beach.
9. Take a walking tour of Worth Avenue with the town historian….learn the secrets of Addison Mizner, and where Johnnie Brown, his monkey, is buried.
10. Relax enjoy the people; your new neighbors who are interesting, warm and welcoming. There are many clubs in town; Mar A Lago, the Beach Club, the Sailfish Club, the Palm Beach Country Club, the Everglades Club, the Bath and Tennis Club. Know your neighbors, get involved in the community and learn which club would suit your Palm Beach lifestyle. All private clubs require sponsorship. Knowing your neighbors, over time, is the best way to visit the clubs and see what works for you, your family, and lifestyle.